What would you do? Will you be prepared?
New Article This Week
We are about Family and Personal Protection. Here you will find cutting edge content and information to help you stay ready and prepared for the situations that arrive in your life. This could be in the form of natural disasters, crime, predators or the collapse of our Government. Because of situations that arrive in your life that may involve the criminal element we focus on personal and family protection.
I’ve worked with people from the FBI and Special Forces to the 80 year old lady down the street and now I want to teach you to use that one ultimate weapon we all carry called your mind. Checkout the Covert Street Warrior Package. <–
People we work with.
- Military Personal
- College Students
- Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Real Estate Professionals
- In-Home Caregivers
- Law Firms
- Office and Administrative Staff
- Sales Professionals
- Corporate Executives
- People who travel
Look at our workshop link for more.
When you return to the Home page every week you will find some news, ideas or cutting egde technologies that will serve you and help put you miles ahead of the criminal element. Some of what we will show you can be used in your day to day life. Example: communication skills, confidence, self-worth, fitness, emergency medical, etc.
Content will include many areas that need to be addressed in your ability to be prepared.
To get the complete Covert Street Warrior Training checkout the Workshop area or you can purchase the multi-media package in our Store. Or you can just hangout here and read all you want!
- Mindset- Overall Importants.
- Body Language – How to use it and how to read it!
- Covert Hypnosis/Persuasion Systems – How to persuade others without them being aware of it. It’s done on you every day my friend. Did you know that you can elicit and change the emotions of others just by standing in a certain location? Thanks Dr. Hogan! Go to our resources page to learn more about Kevin Hogan.
- Martial Arts – What works and what will work against you. You may be surprised. What works in the ring may not work so well on the street and in most situations. I witnessed a young 15 year old bust up a 30 year old 3rd degree black belt.
- Weapons - We will look at tactical weapons and how to use them.
- Fitness - We will cover some ideas on fitness and nutrition. From CrossFit, SLAM-Fit to MMA Conditioning.
- Awareness – Keeping you aware of your surroundings.
- Survival – From gear to food!
Also be sure to get our ezine.
R. Lynn Lane
Lane Resources Inc.